It looks like Dominic Raiola is back in the dog house. A few years back Raiola gave the fans a middle finger, and kept walking off the field. Well now there are some more allegations and the NFL is looking into the case.
“We are aware of the reports involving Dominic Raiola and the University of Wisconsin Marching Band,” the statement said. “Those reports are extremely inconsistent with the standard of behavior we expect from our players and from every member of our organization. We currently are gathering more information and will respond further when appropriate.”
Per blogger Tom Melton Raiola went off, He told one band member this:
“[Raiola] was going to take his trumpet and shove it up his sister’s p***y” in addition to Raiola “repeatedly calling him a fag.” According to this band member “as soon as we stopped for our position to play the National Anthem I just heard [Raiola] yelling continually at him.” Multiple other members of the band reported hearing Raiola uttering homophobic slurs throughout his unprovoked denigrating of the students prior to the National anthem.
In this day and age, I can see a suspension coming for a while. And a huge fine.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Denver Broncos Fantasy Football Preview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/denver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PNGunLepjS
about 12 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Chandler Zavala, OL, Fairmont State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/that-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- That is why the minority owners want out.....
about 31 mins ago
- This Redskins news could get really ugly
about 31 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Landon Lenoir, WR, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/landon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago