Josh Katzowitz of CBSSports reports that Cincinnati Bengals cornerback, Leon Hall, tore his right Achilles tendon in Sunday’s win over the Detroit Lions.
Hall was breaking up a pass intended for Lions’ wide receiver, Calvin Johnson, when the injury occurred. Helped off the field, Hall knew exactly what happened. Experienced in Achilles tendon injuries, Hall tore his left Achilles tendon in 2011.
This is a huge loss for the Bengals secondary. Hall was by far their best cornerback. Now the job is going to rely on both Terrence Newman and Pac Man Jones. I would not be surprised to see the Bengals bring in another veteran cornerback like Terrence McGee to fill the void. Hall’s injury is a huge loss to the Bengals defense, who has been pretty impressive this year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jets activated WR Jeff Smith from IR
Jets signed Javelin Guidry to their active roster
Jets promoted WR Lawrence Ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Titans placed CB Kristian Fulton on COVID-19 list
about 20 mins ago
- From the 409 to the 325: Angelo State QB Zach Bronkhorst is leading the Rams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/zach-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:XFL IS BACK!!! It will kickoff in the Spring of 2022 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/xfl-36/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fZLSEJQSqV
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Adam Gase’s job is safe even if he loses to the Broncos, How is that possible?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago