Josh Katzowitz of CBSSports reports that Cincinnati Bengals cornerback, Leon Hall, tore his right Achilles tendon in Sunday’s win over the Detroit Lions.
Hall was breaking up a pass intended for Lions’ wide receiver, Calvin Johnson, when the injury occurred. Helped off the field, Hall knew exactly what happened. Experienced in Achilles tendon injuries, Hall tore his left Achilles tendon in 2011.
This is a huge loss for the Bengals secondary. Hall was by far their best cornerback. Now the job is going to rely on both Terrence Newman and Pac Man Jones. I would not be surprised to see the Bengals bring in another veteran cornerback like Terrence McGee to fill the void. Hall’s injury is a huge loss to the Bengals defense, who has been pretty impressive this year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Goff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- I hate this story. I feel bad for the little man. This was dead wrong. twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/…
about 40 mins ago
- Eastern Washington QB Eric Barriere was chucking the rock today. He finished with 413 yards and 3 touchdowns. The R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Stacy Chukweumezie had a great game today for Northern Arizona. The star WR finished the game with 88 yards on 5 re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Missouri State lost 25-0 today against NDSU, and their lone bright spot on offense was Damoriea Vick. He finished… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago