Today the Pittsburgh Steelers made a move to try to improve their offensive line. Today the Steelers agreed to trade for Levi Brown of the Arizona Cardinals.
@ProFootballTalk Steelers and Cardinals have agreed to a trade that will send LT Levi Brown. Done deal, pending physical.
This is a huge trade, and should help the Steelers keep Big Ben a little happier. After the Ravens made a move last night to getEugene Monroe off the Jaguars, the Steelers are trying to keep pace.
Bradley Sowell is expected to step in as the Cardinals new left tackle. A 2012 undrafted free agent out of Ole Miss, Sowell (6’7/320) has bounced around practice squads for much of the last two years.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/kaleb-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Model Rhiannon Darney is a Giants Fan, Eli Manning’s The ‘Most Important Giant Ever’ & Does AB Really Want to Be a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gFXSvbi6Qb
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3D2cPmPLNV
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro