Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones will have surgery next week after Dr Robert Anderson confirmed his fractured foot. This is sad news, for a kid that was taking the league over with his amazing receptions in traffic. Julio will be back stronger than ever.
There were several reports that came out that said Julio’s screw from a previous surgery broke a portion of the bone in the foot. If that is the case, the surgery will take a little bit of time, but he should recover well.
- Did LSU brush off a serious claim that Derrius Guice sexually harassed a 70-year-old security guard?
- Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Goff
- Louis Nix III was with another person and reportedly intoxicated the last time he talked to anyone
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- He is going to be a stud too! We love the unnoticed! twitter.com/ig_barnes/stat…
about 10 mins ago
- Scouting is the funnest thing ever because not everyone sees it the same way. I think that is why the NFL draft Ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- I would not be shocked if the Bears franchise Allen Robinson the Lions franchise Kenny Golladay and the Bucs franch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago