Jerry Jones is a character, and you have to respect him. Today in an interview Jones admitted it took him a while to figure out that Romo wasn’t of Italian ancestry.
“We couldn’t have a better quarterback,” Jones told Dallas’ KRLD-FM. “We just couldn’t. Bill Parcells and I thought he was Italian. Then we found out that his grandparents were from Mexico. We couldn’t have a better quarterback with a background of Hispanic for the Dallas Cowboys.”
Being that it is Hispanic Heritage month, Jones must be targeting his Mexican fanbase. He will definitely sell out if they start promoting the Hispanic Tony Romo.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Josh Gordon is back!! He signed with Fan Controlled Football League to play with Johnny Football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamond Free Agent Interview: Ryan Mueller, Pass Rusher nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ryan-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- It is between the Bills and Packers twitter.com/jjwatt/status/…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III was found dead at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III has passed away at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago