Jerry Jones is a character, and you have to respect him. Today in an interview Jones admitted it took him a while to figure out that Romo wasn’t of Italian ancestry.
“We couldn’t have a better quarterback,” Jones told Dallas’ KRLD-FM. “We just couldn’t. Bill Parcells and I thought he was Italian. Then we found out that his grandparents were from Mexico. We couldn’t have a better quarterback with a background of Hispanic for the Dallas Cowboys.”
Being that it is Hispanic Heritage month, Jones must be targeting his Mexican fanbase. He will definitely sell out if they start promoting the Hispanic Tony Romo.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 17 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 18 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro