New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, four months removed from back surgery and with just one sack in his past 14 games, said Thursday that he wouldn’t be back to full strength until the 2014 season.
“I know for a fact that it’s going to take a whole offseason to get my strength back,” Pierre-Paul said after Giants practice Thursday. “There’s no pain, it’s just strength. My back is not totally strong. But that was a big surgery, and I’m just blessed that it went well and that I have a chance to play football again at all.”
I can imagine when you try to play with a surgery like the back it could take quite some time. I broke my back in 1999, and it took a very long time to get back to 100 percent.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted Working on his Swing at TopGolf ift.tt/2NnCoDY
about 16 mins ago via IFTTT
- Nebraska Head Basketball Coach Tim Miles Isn't Worried at All About Being Fired "I'm Still a Millionaire" ift.tt/2GXRjTV
about 26 mins ago via IFTTT
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 46 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 56 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT