Every week I have been putting one player at each position minus the kicker for you fantasy gurus out there. I have been getting asked quite a bit about some sleeper fantasy players who might be available in 12 team leagues. So here you go fantasy fans, I have searched the rosters and here are a few fantasy guys I think are destined to have good games this week.
Thad Lewis – QB – Buffalo Bills – I know they are playing the New Orleans Saints, but the Buffalo Bills are only one of two teams in the NFL that has scored 20 points per game. Thad Lewis has not disappointed and to be honest he has been pretty impressive. He is not throwing for tons of yards but he has not been making many mistakes. I expect the Bills to be from behind and Lewis having to throw the ball. This could be a very good stop gap quarterback in week 8.
Mike James – RB – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Mike James was a late draft pick for the Bucs this year and they drafted him because they believed he can play. Well he will get his shot today against the Panthers. The Panthers defense has been very good, but I think they will sleep on James ability to catch the ball out the back field. James could be a breathe of fresh air for the Bucs. To be honest, the Bucs can win this game, so keep an eye on Mike James.
Jarrett Boykin – WR – Green Bay Packers – Boykin seized an opportunity in a big way last week, catching eight passes for 103 yards and a touchdown against Cleveland in the absence of injured veterans Randall Cobb and James Jones. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers called him “one of the smartest guys on the team,” which is both a complement and sign of trust.
Jordan Reed – TE – Washington Redskins – If he is not claimed by now in your leagues hurry up and snatch him up. This week he and RG3 will play the Denver Broncos and the worst passing defense in the NFL. Jordan is very athletic and should be able to get open on the Broncos linebackers. This could be a huge game for the University of Florida tight end. He has been so good the Redskins are talking about trading Fred Davis.
Arizona Cardinals Defense – This week the Arizona defense plays the Atlanta Falcons, and I honestly believe they can win this game. The Cardinals will be playing against the most beat up and injured team in the NFL. Steven Jackson is still hurt, the Falcons have been without Roddy White and Julio Jones. They are banged up, and I honestly believe the Cards defense is going to create pressure for Matty Ice and company.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Josh Gordon is back!! He signed with Fan Controlled Football League to play with Johnny Football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamond Free Agent Interview: Ryan Mueller, Pass Rusher nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ryan-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/lJjL8LEdqQ
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fan Controlled Football Prospect Interview: Darryl Virgies, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/darryl…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Former NFL player Louis Nix III is reportedly missing, several weeks after being shot at a gas station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Josh Gordon is back!! He signed with Fan Controlled Football League to play with Johnny Football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago