Today a report came out of St. Pioneer Press that put a crazy thought out there, which was trade Adrian Peterson.
While it sounds like a crazy option, it could be a possibility. Well Jared Allen told reporters today that if it happens he will revolt.
“I don’t think that would be a very smart move, to say the least,” Allen said. “I’m glad I’m not the GM having to make decisions, but I think if Adrian wasn’t a Viking, I think maybe this state might revolt. Adrian’s a phenomenal player, and you understand people write stuff like that. If I was a betting man, I’d put my money that Adrian isn’t going anywhere.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: An early look at the week 7 injury report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/juHAy4bXqe
about 20 mins ago
- Week 7 IDP Report ift.tt/3m2OBhp
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Bargain Bin Shopping: 10 practice squad players that every team needs to consider poaching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/hf-_t7tvjE0
about 1 hour ago