When I look at the 13 games this week the one game that sticks out like a possible upset is the Minnesota Vikings facing the Packers.
Jared Allen always shines against the Pack as does Adrian Peterson. Is tomorrow the upset of the year?
The Packers are doomed by injury and the Vikings have Christian Ponder starting, who could come out mad that the team benched him after his injury.
@Vikings: Jared Allen has the 2nd-most sacks (17.0) of any single player against Green Bay in @NFL. #ChasingQBs
While I don’t pick upsets often, I am picking one here. Tomorrow the Packers lose to the Vikings in the closing seconds.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago
- ICYMI:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- How does Olofsson only have a few thousand followers? twitter.com/buffalosabres/…
about 9 mins ago
- Rip off! And they stand behind that cuties series. I canceled my subscription. Period, bunch of creeps. twitter.com/cnbc/status/13…
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NGNZnwLdYI
about 21 mins ago