When I look at the 13 games this week the one game that sticks out like a possible upset is the Minnesota Vikings facing the Packers.
Jared Allen always shines against the Pack as does Adrian Peterson. Is tomorrow the upset of the year?
The Packers are doomed by injury and the Vikings have Christian Ponder starting, who could come out mad that the team benched him after his injury.
@Vikings: Jared Allen has the 2nd-most sacks (17.0) of any single player against Green Bay in @NFL. #ChasingQBs
While I don’t pick upsets often, I am picking one here. Tomorrow the Packers lose to the Vikings in the closing seconds.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 11 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 22 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 27 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 28 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone