Eli Manning went into last weeks game with 15 interceptions and four lost fumbles, but avoided turning the ball over in a game for the first time this season. Manning finished 23-of-39 for 200 yards and a touchdown, his best completion percentage since the Giants’ season-opening 36-31 loss in Dallas. The Giants defense stepped up big time over the past four weeks, but the big question is can they get to the playoffs?
What a difference a win makes. The only way is up for the New York Giants who even at 1-6, are astonishingly just three games behind in the NFC East.
In case any of us have forgotten, this is the only franchise in history to win a Super Bowl with under 10 regular season wins. Much like in 2011, unlikely runs towards the playoffs are what this team is all about. It is maybe also worth noting that the Giants have put together winning streaks of four games or more in each of their last seven seasons, something that would do very nicely right about now.
I want to know what Giants fans think? If they win this week they are back in the game folks. Can they get in the Playoffs?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 15 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 23 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 46 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro