Eli Manning went into last weeks game with 15 interceptions and four lost fumbles, but avoided turning the ball over in a game for the first time this season. Manning finished 23-of-39 for 200 yards and a touchdown, his best completion percentage since the Giants’ season-opening 36-31 loss in Dallas. The Giants defense stepped up big time over the past four weeks, but the big question is can they get to the playoffs?
What a difference a win makes. The only way is up for the New York Giants who even at 1-6, are astonishingly just three games behind in the NFC East.
In case any of us have forgotten, this is the only franchise in history to win a Super Bowl with under 10 regular season wins. Much like in 2011, unlikely runs towards the playoffs are what this team is all about. It is maybe also worth noting that the Giants have put together winning streaks of four games or more in each of their last seven seasons, something that would do very nicely right about now.
I want to know what Giants fans think? If they win this week they are back in the game folks. Can they get in the Playoffs?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/hf-_t7tvjE0
about 9 mins ago
- Did You See This:Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback over Ryan Fitzpatrick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- MLB Postseason Walkoff History ift.tt/3kgP3Z1
about 28 mins ago
- Nate Bjorkgren Becomes New Indiana Pacers Coach ift.tt/3kgYEyF
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Head Coach Rankings After Six Weeks of NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/head-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oBfTaAZOiA
about 36 mins ago