DeMarcus Ware has not missed a game since he has been in the NFL, and by the looks of it, he is not going to miss one. The guy is a freak of nature, you honestly have to kill him for him not to play. No matter the injury the guy comes out and fights. I personally feel that DeMarcus Ware will not let the Cowboys defense down, and he will be out on the field, regardless of the injury. The Cowboys talked to him and he let them have it, especially to the media sites that said he would be out for several weeks with the injury.
“I’m not going to be out three or four weeks,” Ware said, per the. “I don’t know where that came from, but somebody said it. My recovery’s pretty fast, and I’m feeling pretty good today.”
Ware’s confidence in his ability to heal is admirable and if he can be close to 100 percent then he should be on the field. However, if he is at something like 42 percent it’s not worth prolonging a nagging injury to have him play this week.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:JJ Watt to Bills needs to happen right now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jj-wat… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZuOL7zyLdH
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Pro Day Schedule for 2021 NFL Draft Prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/pro-da… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EDlt1FO32e
about 1 hour ago
- I love me some Joshua Shim twitter.com/joshua_shim_/s…
about 1 hour ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Will Fuller Injury Review | Could he be with a new team in 2021? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/will-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago