Dominic Raiola went off on the University of Wisconsin Marching Band this weekend when the Lions played the Green Bay Packers, even though he owned up to the words which were horrible, Raiola gave an apology.
“My interaction with the Wisconsin Marching Band was inappropriate,” Raiola said. “I apologize to those I offended along with all of the members of Wisconsin’s marching band. I also apologize to the Lions’ organization and my teammates.
“I understand the standards to which we should conduct ourselves, and my actions Sunday fell dramatically short of those standards.”
Raiola is famous for his amazing gestures and words. In 2008, he was fined $7,500 after making a gesture at Lions fans after a loss that dropped the team to 0-13. In 2010, he was fined $15,000 for a verbal altercation in Miami with a fan, including an obscene gesture.
My question is how much will get fined for trash talking? I mean he did say he would stick an instrument in a person’s personal area? I think 15,000 is a minimum, what do you think?
Let us know on twitter @drocksthaparty
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Bargain Bin Shopping: 10 practice squad players that every team needs to consider poaching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/hf-_t7tvjE0
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback over Ryan Fitzpatrick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- MLB Postseason Walkoff History ift.tt/3kgP3Z1
about 1 hour ago
- Nate Bjorkgren Becomes New Indiana Pacers Coach ift.tt/3kgYEyF
about 1 hour ago