Case Keenum played his college ball at the University of Houston. Right down the road from the Texans stadium. Keenum is a hero in Houston.
The kid was the most prolific quarterback in college football when he came out of school. Case was a touchdown machine and honestly looked like Peyton Manning this year in college.
Keenum is much like Tony Romo of the Cowboys. Both were undrafted free agents after huge college careers. The difference though is Case Keenum has been on the roster for three years sponging the playbook.
Keenum has never been gun shy, I honestly have been waiting for this moment, because he could get the Texans out of their slump. He has the weapons around him to shine. If he leads the Texans to a win, the stadium will erupt.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 2 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 10 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 15 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 27 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro