Case Keenum played his college ball at the University of Houston. Right down the road from the Texans stadium. Keenum is a hero in Houston.
The kid was the most prolific quarterback in college football when he came out of school. Case was a touchdown machine and honestly looked like Peyton Manning this year in college.
Keenum is much like Tony Romo of the Cowboys. Both were undrafted free agents after huge college careers. The difference though is Case Keenum has been on the roster for three years sponging the playbook.
Keenum has never been gun shy, I honestly have been waiting for this moment, because he could get the Texans out of their slump. He has the weapons around him to shine. If he leads the Texans to a win, the stadium will erupt.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Week 7 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IQUzrAmKky
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL’s Big Bucks Players In 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-19/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JIioRGfgJN
about 43 mins ago
- Revisiting the 2019 New York Jets Draft ift.tt/37vUHTz
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Receiving Targets Leaders After 6 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jUAg2vrM4g
about 46 mins ago
- We mentioned him today as a player we would poach. 50 plus career sacks great signing for the GMen twitter.com/giants/status/…
about 53 mins ago