Case Keenum played his college ball at the University of Houston. Right down the road from the Texans stadium. Keenum is a hero in Houston.
The kid was the most prolific quarterback in college football when he came out of school. Case was a touchdown machine and honestly looked like Peyton Manning this year in college.
Keenum is much like Tony Romo of the Cowboys. Both were undrafted free agents after huge college careers. The difference though is Case Keenum has been on the roster for three years sponging the playbook.
Keenum has never been gun shy, I honestly have been waiting for this moment, because he could get the Texans out of their slump. He has the weapons around him to shine. If he leads the Texans to a win, the stadium will erupt.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets are officially shopping QB Sam Darnold, These five teams should call New York… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Draft Diamonds is now on Flipboard flipboard.com/@damondtalbot/… via @flipboard
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Why would the Dolphins cut OLB Kyle Van Noy after giving him a huge contract? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/kyle-v…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Perfect Landing Spots For Free Agent WR Allen Robinson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/allen-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YwuSbULxRA
about 60 mins ago