Aaron Rodgers is playing at an MVP level, even without his top three targets, but Eddie Lacy has provided a pounding running game that can grind out yards. Toss in the return of running back James Starks and the Packers have a very nice mixture of ground and pound. The running game allows the Packers to control the ball and dictate the pace of the game.
In Sunday night’s thumping of the Minnesota Vikings, the Packers scored every time they touched the ball. Five of the nine possessions were nine plays or more. They started the game with two drives of a combined 31 plays that ate 15:48 off the clock.
If Green Bay can keep that up, they might be very hard for a team to beat. The Offense has been lights out and while I think the defense is still a little suspect, that is a pretty impressive stat.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Recap: Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns ift.tt/32KFgEc
about 31 mins ago
- All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-fo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Did You See This:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago