In the past 4 weeks the New York Giants have faced four of the best running backs in the NFL, and it looks like the run defense is back. They have faced Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Matt Forte and Adrian Peterson over the past four weeks. Those players have been held to 206 yards on 70 carries (2.94 YPC), which is insane.
They were the leagues worst run defense several weeks ago, and Perry Fewell has somehow did it again. With a mid season trade for Jon Beason, the Giants have looked great. If the Giants can keep it up and get minor production from Eli and company on offense, this team could be scary. They are not totally out of their division, because the NFC East has been horrible this year. Could the Giants honestly make a run to get a wild card spot? If their run defense keeps it up anything is possible.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 10 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 21 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 23 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 26 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 27 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone