In the past 4 weeks the New York Giants have faced four of the best running backs in the NFL, and it looks like the run defense is back. They have faced Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Matt Forte and Adrian Peterson over the past four weeks. Those players have been held to 206 yards on 70 carries (2.94 YPC), which is insane.
They were the leagues worst run defense several weeks ago, and Perry Fewell has somehow did it again. With a mid season trade for Jon Beason, the Giants have looked great. If the Giants can keep it up and get minor production from Eli and company on offense, this team could be scary. They are not totally out of their division, because the NFC East has been horrible this year. Could the Giants honestly make a run to get a wild card spot? If their run defense keeps it up anything is possible.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: An early look at the week 7 injury report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/juHAy4bXqe
about 20 mins ago
- Week 7 IDP Report ift.tt/3m2OBhp
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Bargain Bin Shopping: 10 practice squad players that every team needs to consider poaching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/hf-_t7tvjE0
about 1 hour ago