New York Giants running back David Wilson got knocked out with a neck injury and did not return during the team’s loss to the Eagles. Wilson said after the game he didn’t think it was serious.
He tweeted later that he was fine after numerous tests from doctors.
@4stillRunning: Wish we can win for all our supporters other than that I feel good passed all test. The Dr. Just taking extra precaution be back next week
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Sean McVay Reveals How He Coped After Super Bowl Loss bit.ly/2WlpHAi
about 20 mins ago via IFTTT
- Senior Executive Who Represents Giannis Rips Drake for Trolling Bucks Star bit.ly/2X29XPU
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- Polish Boxer Ewa Brodnicka Totally Game for Playboy Shoot bit.ly/2VTWlJY
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- Nationals LF Juan Soto Immediately Goes Deep after Keith Hernandez Says He Isn’t a Home Run Hitter bit.ly/2JBdCkD
about 50 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for May 22, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 55 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro