New York Giants running back David Wilson got knocked out with a neck injury and did not return during the team’s loss to the Eagles. Wilson said after the game he didn’t think it was serious.
He tweeted later that he was fine after numerous tests from doctors.
@4stillRunning: Wish we can win for all our supporters other than that I feel good passed all test. The Dr. Just taking extra precaution be back next week
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3uEcqRPmZA
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/kaleb-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Model Rhiannon Darney is a Giants Fan, Eli Manning’s The ‘Most Important Giant Ever’ & Does AB Really Want to Be a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gFXSvbi6Qb
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro