New York Giants running back David Wilson got knocked out with a neck injury and did not return during the team’s loss to the Eagles. Wilson said after the game he didn’t think it was serious.
He tweeted later that he was fine after numerous tests from doctors.
@4stillRunning: Wish we can win for all our supporters other than that I feel good passed all test. The Dr. Just taking extra precaution be back next week
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: D’Andre Swift Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dandre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Toby Sanderson, C, Central Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/toby-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DeAngelo McMillian, DE, Shaw University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/deange… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago