New York Giants running back David Wilson got knocked out with a neck injury and did not return during the team’s loss to the Eagles. Wilson said after the game he didn’t think it was serious.
He tweeted later that he was fine after numerous tests from doctors.
@4stillRunning: Wish we can win for all our supporters other than that I feel good passed all test. The Dr. Just taking extra precaution be back next week
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DaRon Bland, CB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/daron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DaRon Bland, CB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/daron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 9, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GMjXEBl1dM
about 2 hours ago
- Good night!! https://t.co/5Q5Akzjogu
about 3 hours ago