Jay Ratliff was released several days ago by the Dallas Cowboys and now he is cleared by doctor’s. Several teams are interested in Ratliff, per a source involved in the process. NFL.com obtained an email from Ratliff’s agent Mark Slough, which was sent to personnel directors around the NFL:
“Jay met with Dr. Meyers in Philadelphia this morning. Dr. Meyers performed his surgery last December. Jay has been medically cleared to return to all football activities without limitation. Jay has given his OK to Dr. Meyers to speak directly with any club that has an interest in talking to him.
“Jay will now continue his individual workouts in Dallas and work hard to regain further strength and improve his conditioning. His goal is to be ready to (work out) for clubs in a couple of weeks. He currently weighs 304 (pounds) and is in very good shape … just needs to take his workouts up a notch.”
Could you imagine a team in the NFC East picking him up, I am sure Ratliff would be licking his chops to play the Boys again.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Klay Thompson and Girlfriend Laura Harrier are Off to Cabo bit.ly/2SHcOPW
about 22 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Robbie Grimsley, S, North Dakota State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Caleb Harris, OT, North Greenville University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Charbel Dabire, DL, Wagner College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/charbe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jarell Addo @UMassAthletics DB training with my boy Sean Smith. This is a 45 inch vertical.His broad jump was 11… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone