The Broncos come into this weeks game leading the NFL both in yards gained (469.3) and points scored (42.6) per game. Two of Denver’s receivers rank among the top five in the league in receiving yardage while another two are tied for first in the NFL for touchdown catches.
Only once this season have the Broncos scored fewer than 35 points (last week’s 39-33 loss). Washington, meanwhile, ranks fourth in the NFL in yards (415.8 per game), but points have been harder to come by as the Redskins average 25.3.
While I feel the Redskins will try to make it close, I feel Peyton returns to beast- mode.
I honestly feel Peyton will go ham this week and put up huge numbers. The Colts game was emotional for him, but he should get back on pace. He finally tasted a loss and I feel he will bounce back this week.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Texans trade DE J.J. Watt to the Steelers for WR JuJu Smith Schuster and a pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Rams trade TE Gerald Everett to the Patriots for a 5th round pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 7 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2HqW9f1
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Bills send a 4th round pick to the Chargers for DE Melvin Ingram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago