Last night the Buffalo Bills first round draft pick EJ Manuel made a rookie mistake by trying to pick up a few yards, instead of running out of bounds. Well that mistake has caused him a knee injury.
The Bills held him out the game for precautionary measures but EJ could have returned. Manuel will get an MRI but that is normal folks . The Bills want to make sure there is no damage, but I think the Bills and Manuel will be fine.
@AdamSchefter: Bills QB E.J. Manuel is scheduled to undergo an MRI on his right knee today.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Just talked to @bigdavis813 and he is doing ok. He landed in Orlando and will have more tests tomorrow. Keep pray… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- He will be hard to hide twitter.com/hiphopdx/statu…
about 47 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- How does this kid have zero offers? @17NickHill @ScottAligo twitter.com/goldfeetglobal…
about 55 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Solomon Brown, LB, Charleston Southern - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/08/solomo…
about 58 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Charles Johnson of Orlando Apollos was a freak today. Gilbert looked great too. Reaser balled out and Orlando is 2-0
about 59 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone