Michael Vick will announce his status for Sunday’s Giants game when Vick speaks with reporters following practice today, a source close to Vick said. That announcement is expected to be that Vick feels his left hamstring has healed enough for him to play.
There have been several reports saying that Vick is still not 100 percent, but the team is giving him the option to start. I guess after last week’s performance by Matt Barkley the team would rather have Vick at 80 percent than have Barkley at 100. I honestly cannot blame them after his three pick performance, but I feel Barkley will be a stud in the NFL. He was the most pro ready, and if given another opportunity, I cannot see the Eagles not giving him the opportunity.
If you have Vick in fantasy, I am not sure I would play him this week. You might want to wait until he is a 100 percent.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Josh Gordon is back!! He signed with Fan Controlled Football League to play with Johnny Football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamond Free Agent Interview: Ryan Mueller, Pass Rusher nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ryan-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- It is between the Bills and Packers twitter.com/jjwatt/status/…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III was found dead at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III has passed away at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago