How can you have a 17 point lead and blow the game twice. Two weeks in a row the Miami Dolphins have choked and given up 17 points straight. Ryan Tannehill and Mike Sherman both need to go.
Reports over the past week have been that several players are not happy with Mike Sherman. Pro Football Talk reported that Richie Incognito was the one that basically said he was not happy.
Well in the last two weeks the Miami Dolphins came out the gate on fire. The defense was clapping, but in the third quarter they begin to fall. I don’t know what is going to happen in Miami, but I think Jeff Ireland, Mike Sherman an Ryan Tannehill could all be on the outs.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Jets ift.tt/3ccYtBz
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GtBwehIOvt
about 43 mins ago
- This shows humbleness. Just a few years ago he was the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. Now he is on a practic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Raiders could be down a linebacker this week, I wonder if they pull up a practice squad guy! Should know soon
about 1 hour ago