Today the Miami Dolphins’ lost slot receiver Brandon Gibson for the rest of the year according to the Sun-Sentenial. Gibson says he felt a sharp pain in his left minute and later learned he had suffered a season-ending injury.
“They said it doesn’t look too good, so it doesn’t look good,” said Gibson, who caught a 4-yard touchdown pass in the opening quarter. “I’m going to keep my head up and try to have the best attitude.”
Gibson, a major free agent addition, will undergo an MRI on Monday to identify the exact extent of his knee injury. But it is believed he suffered a ligament tear.
“Each and every game was a good experience for me. I feel like I was getting better,” said Gibson, who had caught 30 passes for 326 yards and three touchdowns. “But this kind of puts a damper on it now. I’ll take from my experiences and learn from it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tua Tagovailoa Injury Update, How banged up is Tua? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago