Today a report surfaced from ESPN and boy did the players and people in the locker room lay into Rob Gronkowski. Here are a few quotes from players in the locker room that are saying it is causing a problem, because during the week he is tearing it up in practice, where they are getting hit and then he doesn’t show up to the game.
“There’s curiosity and resentment, and he’s creating it by going out and kicking ass during the week and then he doesn’t show up on game day and help the team win,” one source said.
“If he’s not playing in games, he damn sure should not be doing what he is in practice,” said the same source who mentioned resentment.
“Whatever is holding him back now isn’t going to be healed in two weeks, because there’s nothing wrong with the arm,” the source said.
ESPN is not putting the players name in the article, but let’s be honest could there be a little beef between the Patriots doctors and his agent? Gronk was told he could return on a quick time table last year and when he returned he broke his arm. Could Gronk want out of New England? He could be holding out as long as possible, one thing about Bill Belichick, the guy don’t play with guys that play with him. Just look at Wes Welker…..
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Duds: Week 6 NFL players that did not show up to play nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KNkomtgoiQ
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/mikes-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Get Ed Oliver out the game, put in the Great White Hope Justin Zimmer
about 39 mins ago
- Bills go get 10 more Justin Zimmer's. That kid wants it
about 40 mins ago