Today a report surfaced from ESPN and boy did the players and people in the locker room lay into Rob Gronkowski. Here are a few quotes from players in the locker room that are saying it is causing a problem, because during the week he is tearing it up in practice, where they are getting hit and then he doesn’t show up to the game.
“There’s curiosity and resentment, and he’s creating it by going out and kicking ass during the week and then he doesn’t show up on game day and help the team win,” one source said.
“If he’s not playing in games, he damn sure should not be doing what he is in practice,” said the same source who mentioned resentment.
“Whatever is holding him back now isn’t going to be healed in two weeks, because there’s nothing wrong with the arm,” the source said.
ESPN is not putting the players name in the article, but let’s be honest could there be a little beef between the Patriots doctors and his agent? Gronk was told he could return on a quick time table last year and when he returned he broke his arm. Could Gronk want out of New England? He could be holding out as long as possible, one thing about Bill Belichick, the guy don’t play with guys that play with him. Just look at Wes Welker…..
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tyreek Hill: Guilty until proven innocent? ift.tt/2M8kJBg
about 13 mins ago via IFTTT
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 58 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro