Last year the San Francisco 49ers rode the coat tails of Colin Kaepernick en route to the Super Bowl, but did they make the right decision at quarterback? Last year Colin Kaepernick was pretty impressive and looked to be on the path to filling the shoes of Montana and Young, but they have hit a bump in the road this year.
Teams have finally been able to get film on Kaepernick and it seems they might have a game plan to stop the running gun slinger. The team seemed to be sinking at the beginning of the season, while their EX-quarterback Alex Smith rose to the occasion in Kansas City. Smith has the Chiefs on their best start ever in franchise history at 7-0.
Smith also is leading Kaepernick in passing yards, completion percentage; has fewer interceptions and most importantly WINS. Do you think the San Francisco 49ers made a mistake like the San Diego Chargers made with Drew Brees?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Josh Gordon is back!! He signed with Fan Controlled Football League to play with Johnny Football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamond Free Agent Interview: Ryan Mueller, Pass Rusher nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ryan-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- It is between the Bills and Packers twitter.com/jjwatt/status/…
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III was found dead at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III has passed away at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago