Last year the San Francisco 49ers rode the coat tails of Colin Kaepernick en route to the Super Bowl, but did they make the right decision at quarterback? Last year Colin Kaepernick was pretty impressive and looked to be on the path to filling the shoes of Montana and Young, but they have hit a bump in the road this year.
Teams have finally been able to get film on Kaepernick and it seems they might have a game plan to stop the running gun slinger. The team seemed to be sinking at the beginning of the season, while their EX-quarterback Alex Smith rose to the occasion in Kansas City. Smith has the Chiefs on their best start ever in franchise history at 7-0.
Smith also is leading Kaepernick in passing yards, completion percentage; has fewer interceptions and most importantly WINS. Do you think the San Francisco 49ers made a mistake like the San Diego Chargers made with Drew Brees?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- WWE Commentator Corey Graves' Wife Accused Him of Cheating with Diva Carmella bit.ly/2V2Qzkj
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- Ben Simmons and Kendall Jenner Hint at a Tropical Vacation bit.ly/2GP3QJp
about 42 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Robbie Grimsley, S, North Dakota State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/robbie…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Paul George Took a Shot at James Harden's Stepback Three bit.ly/2TVptvk
about 57 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Caleb Harris, OT, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro