DeMarcus Ware suffered a quadriceps strain against the Washington Redskins last week, and while he said the leg improved during the week leading into Sunday’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles, it was not good enough for him to even test it before kickoff.
“I knew I wasn’t going to play,” Ware said. Ware is not sure if he will play next week at the Detroit Lions. “All I know is I start running on Monday, and we’ll know from there,” Ware said.
If Ware cannot go against the Lions it would be two straight games missed. Ware had not missed a game in his career prior to last week against the Eagles. The Lions have been able to throw the ball against everyone this year, so the Cowboys will need to rely on the back-ups to apply pressure.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Houston Texans draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can turn the Texans around - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/housto… #NFLDraft
about 16 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Reggie White Jr., WR, Monmouth University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/reggie… #NFLDraft
about 17 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:Birmingham Iron mount come from behind victory against the Salt Lake City Stallions nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/birmin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Marquise Brown NFL draft profile | The Draft Wire via @thedraftwire draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/02/16/mar…
about 20 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Yodny Cajuste NFL draft profile | The Draft Wire via @thedraftwire draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/02/17/201…
about 21 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone