Joseph Randle was a standout at Oklahoma State, but didn’t get a carry in Dallas’ first five games, but because of DeMarco Murray’s knee injury, the fifth-round pick was on the field for 24 snaps Sunday, carrying 11 times for 17 yards and a touchdown.
Randle is a very solid back and is not afraid of the challenge this week as the starter.
“I feel pretty comfortable,” Randle said. “Playing running back is something I’ve been doing for a long time. Football is football. Once I got here, I was like, ‘Dang, this is still football.’ It’s really no different. It’s still football. I’m comfortable playing football.”
Randle will likely be the starting running back this week against the Philadelphia Eagles. They will need a huge boost if they want to get past their conferences foes.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Aaron Watson Jr , CB, North Greenville University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom INterview youtu.be/YWr_pX6aROk
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago