Joseph Randle was a standout at Oklahoma State, but didn’t get a carry in Dallas’ first five games, but because of DeMarco Murray’s knee injury, the fifth-round pick was on the field for 24 snaps Sunday, carrying 11 times for 17 yards and a touchdown.
Randle is a very solid back and is not afraid of the challenge this week as the starter.
“I feel pretty comfortable,” Randle said. “Playing running back is something I’ve been doing for a long time. Football is football. Once I got here, I was like, ‘Dang, this is still football.’ It’s really no different. It’s still football. I’m comfortable playing football.”
Randle will likely be the starting running back this week against the Philadelphia Eagles. They will need a huge boost if they want to get past their conferences foes.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets are officially shopping QB Sam Darnold, These five teams should call New York… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Draft Diamonds is now on Flipboard flipboard.com/@damondtalbot/… via @flipboard
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Why would the Dolphins cut OLB Kyle Van Noy after giving him a huge contract? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/kyle-v…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Perfect Landing Spots For Free Agent WR Allen Robinson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/allen-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YwuSbULxRA
about 60 mins ago