It has been 5+ weeks since San Diego Chargers outside linebacker Melvin Ingram was placed on the physically unable to perform list. He is still not ready to go per team sources.
The Chargers outside linebacker continues to rehab from a torn anterior cruciate ligament suffered this year. His expected return date is Nov. 19, and that is considered the most feasible target date for him, not a guarantee.
The Chargers are a top 10 defense right now with out him, just imagine how good they will be when he returns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concussion?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update | Saints WR to undergo off-season surgery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:When Nick Saban coached for the Dolphins, several star players almost fought him for belittling them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago