The Cincinnati Bengals have basically been the Buffalo Bills girl in their series. In the past 40 years, the Bengals have only beaten the Bills one time. That was in 1985 when former Buffalo Bill Larry Kinnebrew ran for 128 yards and lead the Bengals to a 23-17 win. That is pretty wild, but this week should be easier right?
The Buffalo Bills are beat up, they have a practice squad guy in Thaddeus Lewis starting at quarterback. This might be the Bengals year, but for some reason in Buffalo they struggle deeply.
The Bengals have lost the last 6 straight games in Buffalo. They have only came withing 12 points one time, which was 16-22 back in 2003. The other 5 loses have been by an average of over 15 points.
This is a pretty interesting stat Bills fans. If anything it gives you a little hope…..
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- TNF Fantasy Preview: New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/3dNIfzv
about 5 mins ago
- Week 6 NFL Power Rankings; Seahawks remain the team to beat in the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/power-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ex90nrB4SN
about 8 mins ago
- Father of a football player arrested for stabbing two players after his son beat up the coach - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/stabbi…
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:Chiefs, Seahawks, Bucs, Steelers, Titans On Close-Knit For ‘20 NFL Football Finals nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-20/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Surprising Draft picks in recent memory nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VsZGRaGPhx
about 27 mins ago