There have only been 7 people all time to rush for 2000 yards. Those players have all had pretty tremendous careers, but my question is Can Shady hit 2k?
Right now after 4 games, LeSean McCoy has 76 rushing attempts for 468 yards. If you figure that out for 16 games, McCoy would fall short of 2,000 but he would be rather close.
When players get to 2,000 they are not really going far over 2,000. If you look at the stats, only one person has 2,100 plus yards and that is Eric Dickerson.
The others and their totals are:
OJ Simpson – 2003 yards in 14 games
Eric Dickerson – 2105 yards in 16 games
Barry Sanders – 2053 yards in 16 games
Terrell Davis – 2008 yards in 16 games
Jamal Lewis – 2066 yards in 16 games
Chris Johnson – 2006 yards in 16 games
Adrian Peterson – 2097 yards in 16 games
I personally think that Chip Kelly can get Shady over 2000, but they will have to continue to feed him the rock. If he stays healthy he will have the best shot in the NFL to get it in 2013.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Fantastic twitter.com/insidetheleagu…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Guy's do me a favor and like our newest addition on YouTube's Channel. It is @QBspotlight and his channel is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago