The poor Jaguars played their best game against the Broncos, but have been horrible since. Right now the Jaguars are winless and to be honest, they might not win a game this year, unless they play Tampa Bay.
Through 8 games the Jaguars have put up a pitiful 86 points. That is a little over 10 points a game, while the red hot Denver Broncos have 343 points.
The Denver Broncos have been great, and while the Jaguars are struggling look at the bright side, they should definitely get the best quarterback in the draft.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 3 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 4 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 12 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro