Chicago Bear Brandon Marshall has struggled with mental illness, and for years, chose to make his struggle public. He speaks often about how he wants to remove the stigma from mental illness. His foundation is dedicated to fighting mental illness.
As written about on FTW, Marshall wants to wear green cleats during Thursday night’s game against the Giants to mark Mental Health Awareness Week. He is willing to not only pay the fine associated with going outside the uniform code, but match that fine in a donation to charity.
I remember being in the hospital when Marshall was stabbed by his ex-girlfriend. That is a pretty amazing cause. I wish him the best, I think the NFL should also match the fine.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 42 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 52 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT