Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson Jr. wants the city of Buffalo to know that he loves you. Today he has opened up his pocket book to ensure that the Bills fans can watch their game this weekend against the Bengals.
“Mr. Wilson has generously guaranteed the purchase of the remaining tickets for this weekend’s game,” Bills President and CEO Russ Brandon said in a statement from the team. ”Through their energy and enthusiasm, our fans create an unparalleled home field advantage. It’s great to share that experience with the entire region.”
Wilson Jr. is old, but still has a heart. It is great to see him willing to put more money up for a fan base that is super dedicated to the team and the city.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jake Wood, WR, Nichols College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/jake-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bQXkXiuJOk
about 19 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- One trade I could see happening is Vernon Hargreaves to the Cardinals for Robert Nkemdiche. Arians and Keim have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I need yall to do me a favor and go follow my boys on IG! They are amazing and will be helping Draft Diamonds with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro