A day after checking out of a rehab center Aldon Smith is back. Aldon Smith’s month-long stay on the reserve-non-football injury list is officially over. The 49ers activated Smith from the NFI-list on Thursday making him eligible to play in San Francisco’s next game on Nov. 10. The 49ers are on a bye this week.
Smith was placed on the NFI-list on Sept. 23 following a DUI arrest three days earlier. Shortly after being placed on the NFI-list, Smith took a personal leave of absence and checked-in to a rehab facility for counseling and inpatient rehabilitation.
This is great news for the Niners. I picked Smith as a guy to hit 20 sacks this year. I doubt that happens now, but it is still huge for the former draft pick.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Tyson! twitter.com/PFF_AAF/status…
about 11 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I know one thing, I would not be near him twitter.com/apiecebyguy/st…
about 12 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 42 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago via Twitter Web Client