WOW, this story has gotten worse. TMZ is now reporting that the Adrian Peterson’s son is in critical condition. His two year old son, was beaten by Peterson’s Baby Mama’s boyfriend.
Adrian Peterson’s 2-year-old son is currently in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the mother of his child, per TMZ.
Officials say they’ve arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson who’s been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant. He deserves to be beaten himself.
According to law enforcement, emergency responders arrived to the apartment where Peterson’s son was living at 5:46 PM on Wednesday and found the child unresponsive. He was rushed to a nearby hospital and medical experts determined the injuries were consistent with abuse.
The child has severe head damage, that is crazy, please pray for the Peterson family. This is a horrible situation, I hope he will be out of the hospital soon. I work in a prison and I can say this, I feel bad for Joseph Patterson. That guy is going to get beat bad in prison. They crush people that hit children in jail, OUCH.
*******UPDATE: There are now Conflicting Reports: The City Pages is now reporting it may not be Peterson’s child. Sources both in the Twin Cities and in South Dakota are telling us that the injured child is not actually Adrian Peterson’s son. One source has identified the injured child by name. Both the Sioux Falls police and AP himself will reportedly have something to say about what’s going on today, so we’ll update again when we know more.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tiki Barber agrees with the Giants trading Odell Beckham Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/odell-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 13 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Draymond Green’s Son Is No Longer Allowed to Watch the NBA After Developing This Bad Habit bit.ly/2X1MP3K
about 33 mins ago via IFTTT
- XFL Diamonds: Potential Prospects for the XFL 2020 – Defensive Front 7 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/xfl-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Constructive Dismissal Solicitor– Employment Law Compensation Claims bit.ly/30wtI3Z
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: James Robinson, RB, Illinois State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/james-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro