After Adrian Peterson found out the news his child had been brutally attacked, people began posting pictures of a young boy kissing his father and another of a young kid wearing a helmet.
While he appreciated the gesture, that child was Adrian Jr., and he is fine. Adrian asked for everyone to stop posting pictures of Adrian Jr. because he was in fact healthy.
@AdrianPeterson: My son Adrian Jr. who lives w/me is healthy. Appreciate the concern. We respectfully ask to stop tweeting his pics.
@AdrianPeterson: We are currently not posting photos of my son who passed away. Thank u for your understanding.
I could imagine how this would be concerning for the family, because last night I saw a picture that had Adrian Jr. with wings in which he is still alive.
May God bless the Peterson family. We will be lifting your family in prayer.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Tyson! twitter.com/PFF_AAF/status…
about 4 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I know one thing, I would not be near him twitter.com/apiecebyguy/st…
about 5 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 36 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago via Twitter Web Client