After Adrian Peterson found out the news his child had been brutally attacked, people began posting pictures of a young boy kissing his father and another of a young kid wearing a helmet.
While he appreciated the gesture, that child was Adrian Jr., and he is fine. Adrian asked for everyone to stop posting pictures of Adrian Jr. because he was in fact healthy.
@AdrianPeterson: My son Adrian Jr. who lives w/me is healthy. Appreciate the concern. We respectfully ask to stop tweeting his pics.
@AdrianPeterson: We are currently not posting photos of my son who passed away. Thank u for your understanding.
I could imagine how this would be concerning for the family, because last night I saw a picture that had Adrian Jr. with wings in which he is still alive.
May God bless the Peterson family. We will be lifting your family in prayer.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Could the Chicago Bulls Hire a New Coach? ift.tt/378Wtro
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 600 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/small-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/B0uaO6G7kp
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:Announcement UPCOMING Pro Days: 2020 MFE Elite Virtual Pro Days w/ Zybek Sports nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/announ…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marcus Hawkins, LB, Sacramento State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mason Sikes, TE, Boise State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/mason-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago