Adrian Peterson has not been the same since his son has died, because it is still in the news. You cannot turn away from it, and now it is back in the media again. This time, the judge has worked wonders.
South Dakota judge has increased bond from $750,000 to $1 million for the man accused of killing the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, citing the serious nature of the charges.
KELO-TV and KDLT-TV report that 27-year-old Joseph Patterson made his first court appearance Tuesday since being indicted on murder manslaughter charges in the death of Tyrese Ruffin. Patterson made the appearance via video conference from jail.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 16 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 18 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro