Today a day after losing Randall Cobb for the entire game to a knee injury. Aaron Rodgers told Mike Garafolo of Fox Sports that he felt the team was trying to take out his wide out’s knees.
“I just felt like, from my vantage point,in that situation,” Rodgers later told reporters, per FOX Sports’ Mike Garafolo.
“I think he could have hit him in the proper hitting zone, and that’s what I told him,” Rodgers said. “The other safety came over and actually made a very knowledgeable point, which I appreciated a little intelligent answer back and forth about some of the issues defensive players have to deal with (hitting in) the target area. I totally understand that and get that.”
I personally agree with Rodgers, but with the NFL fining everyone for hitting high, what are players supposed to do? As a defender you get fined for everything. Pretty soon you will only be allowed to shirt tackle.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Furman was led today by Devin Wynn who helped get a win against Samford in OT. Wynn ran for 106 yards and scored a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- William and Mary QB Hollis Mathis finished the game today 18-28 for 204 yards passing and tossed one touchdown to A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Richmond beat William and Mary today 21-14 and it was in large part to Joe Mancuso who threw the ball 27 times comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Western Carolina RB Donnavan Spencer ran the ball 18 times for 98 yards but could not get in the end zone. He stil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- VMI beat up on Western Carolina today winning 30-7. Reece Udinski threw the ball 41 times completing 30 passes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago