• Name: Micah Wright
• Height: 6’0”
• Weight: 200
• Position: WR/PR
• College: Maine
• Twitter: Get_Wright10
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• It’s a small town so everybody knows everybody who has its perks. I like the fact that in my town if you make it out and people see you taking care of your business, they will root for and support you.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study first because you need to know what your opponent is going to do, therefore you can develop a plan to attack and exploit them. I would say practice second because you need to be able to execute the plan you develop and eliminate mental errors. And even though I have strength and conditioning last, it is still extremely crucial to not only one’s success but a teams success.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not being able to provide for my family. They mean the most to me in the world and everything I do is for them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first camp at college I was having a hard time recognizing coverages pre-snap and post-snap during the first week or two of camp, so I spent extra time with my position coach and got on the board, had conversations of what each coverage looks like, where to have my eyes post snap and indicators of each coverage. I also spend time in my book during lunch to make sure I knew what each coverage looked like before the second practice.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I am poised in the face of adversity
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Casey DeAndrade (New Hampshire) or Sean Bunting (Central Michigan)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would most likely get into coaching. I love the game of football and if I’m not able to play, I would love to be a part of it somehow.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first and I don’t have a car or a desk so its a toss up on that one.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• my one family member. Realistically I would try to save everyone that I could, but family always comes first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The Dude from The Big Lebowski. He’s a laid back dude who lives an interesting carefree life and just wants a clean rug.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I dealt with a couple of suspensions during my collegiate career and was reinstated during my junior season, but after a few games tore my ACL. There was a voice in my head that told me this might be it, and I’m sure other people thought the same, but I put my head down and rehabbed every day of the week to make sure I was on the field week 1 when we played New Hampshire. Not only did this happen but through the hard work my team and I put in during the winter, spring and summer we won our conference and made it to the final four which was something nobody deemed possible. That year taught me a lot about perseverance, patience and hard work.
What was the most embarrassing moments in your life?
• There are too many to narrow down into just one embarrassing moment haha
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Either my first punt return for a touchdown against William and Mary, or my first home game back from suspension in 2017 I returned a punt against Rhode Island for a touchdown and felt like that play proved to myself and everyone else that I still had it in me despite the past 5 months I had just endured.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hussle and Motivate – Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I think my football IQ will help me succeed at the next level. I spent a lot of time in college and was fortunate enough to have coaches that cared about making sure players knew how to identify different coverages pre and post snap, and each separate strength and weakness.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandfather, so I could have conversations about life and gain his perspective and listen to stories he had that I wasn’t able to before he passed.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Comfort Nightclub
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I like Kenny Stills’ game a lot. I feel like he gets overlooked more than he should.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect 10 times out of 10.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. He has unlimited potential and hasn’t been able to achieve his fullest potential after multiple tries which is heartbreaking.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win because I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family, hands down. They have always supported me in whatever I do and have been there for me in times that I thought I would have nobody. I am forever appreciative of my family.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Odell Beckham Jr. Responds to Dozens In Lengthy Twitter Rant bit.ly/2ZD9R2W
about 21 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jordyn Woods Talks Tristan Thompson Drama for First Time Since ‘Red Table Talk’ bit.ly/2Pr3Bqe
about 46 mins ago via IFTTT
- Robert Kraft Masseuse Shen Mingbi Arrested After Video Shows Sexual Encounter bit.ly/2GCM1wJ
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Pirates Pitcher Goes Down With an Injury After Releasing a 97 MPH Fastball bit.ly/2IRFBLy
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Olivia Culpo Responds to Danny Amendola After Public Drama bit.ly/2GFDQzT
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT