Police have confirmed that Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Jalen Mills and Wizards forward Devin Robinson were arrested after a fight outside a nightclub in Washington.
This is hilarious because Devin Robinson is 6080 and 201 pounds, while Jalen Mills is 6000 and 196 pounds. I mean that is an 8-inch height advantage.
Both Mills, who started eight of 16 games for the Eagles last season, and Robinson, who appeared in seven of the Wizards’ 82 games, were charged with disorderly affray, which generally refers to fighting in a public place.
This is a joke, both players are not good enough to be fighting for anything but a roster spot.
Update: The Wizards announced they will not be bringing Devin Robinson back, so he was basically cut for this stupid act. I guess the big question is what will the Eagles do?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jalin Burrell, CB, University of New Mexico nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jalin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- DeAndre Hopkins’ Ex-Girlfriend Amina Blue Gave Birth bit.ly/2KMvvy3
about 54 mins ago via IFTTT
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Didn’t Receive Alabama Degree Because of Ridiculous Balance on Student Account bit.ly/2UOqOZh
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Snoop Dogg NSFW Rant on Clippers Following Blowout Loss To Warriors bit.ly/2Iw7aea
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Meaning they will take a TE later in the draft! twitter.com/tcbills_astro/…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone