• Name: Dalton Baker
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 195
• Position: S
• College: UNLV
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Las Vegas, Nevada, born and raised. I love Las Vegas because it is unlike any other city in the world. There is always something to do and it is always warm.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and conditioning. Film study comes first because you need to have an idea of what to expect for the upcoming weeks and it really helps to give you an advantage come game time. Practice is important as well because it gives you a chance to visualize what you have seen on film and get reps at what you have seen on film. Strength and conditioning is important as well, the season is long and hard on you body and it is important to keep your body as strong as you can throughout the season, I would also include preventative treatment as a part of strength and conditioning. All 3 are very important in their own right because without one, the other two are lacking in effectiveness.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not accomplishing my personal goals I have mapped out for myself, I have higher expectations for myself than anybody else could ever place on me and understand my goals will get me to where I want to be.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Coming out of high school I failed at getting a Division 1 football scholarship. It was an extremely tough period for me, seeing all my friends sign their LOI. I knew I could play at the next level and decided it was on me to show that, and the only way for me to do that was walk on and go take it. Which ultimately I did.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic and ability to lead by example. My teammates knew what they were getting out of
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Parris Campbell from Ohio State, that dude can fly.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be an orthopedic surgeon.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room, I feel like your room is a direct reflection on how your life is.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member, because family is the closest thing you’ll ever have.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Naruto, because he never gives up and had to work to realize his dream.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• It would have to be not getting a scholarship and walking on. I understood I had what it took to play D1 and came to work everyday with a chip on my shoulder, to show that I did belong.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Probably having to do the freshman talent show at fall camp my freshman year, I did an bad talent show and sang the fight song and everyone gets boo’d no matter what.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When we were playing Ohio State and I tackled the running back and broke my facemask.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I wont back down by Tom Petty
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I would say film study along with a relentless mindset to always do more.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Jesus, so I could get his perspective on how I am living my life.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The estate maybe, I would never open a dance club so that’s tough.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Landon Collins
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because respect is something you have to earn, I don’t really care if anybody likes me but I will earn their respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I have a hard time with this question because I cant imagine guys having a team give them everything they say they have ever wanted and blowing it. I understand life happens at a different pace for everyone and everyone handles things differently but not at the cost of your dream.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why
• My dad, he is self-made and is constantly striving to be the best version of himself. He inspires me to achieve and be more everyday
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Odell Beckham Jr. admitted to being a cancer to a team that was okay with losing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 22nd, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/khvLjPjDTz
about 22 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:The World’s 4 Best Sports Holidays for 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sports… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1DtuBTW44F
about 54 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Did the Odds Shift for the Browns after 2017 and 2018 Draft First Picks? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Wonderlic Scores for the top QB’s are out, Kyler Murray had the lowest score nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/kyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro