• Name: Tre King
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 200
• Position: Running back
• College: Texas Tech University
• Twitter: @treking24
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Wichita, KS. The people are what I love the most about my city
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• If I was preparing for a game then first I would do film study. Break down and see who I’m actually going to be playing. Second, I will do strength and conditioning because I’ll just be getting my body right and making sure my machine (my body) is ready to do its thing. Last, I will practice because practice is the mental part and putting it all together. I’ll take advantage of that and be well prepared.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Nothing, I have faith in God. He’s the greatest so I just stay consistent in my work and do good things and what I’m supposed to.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• A goal of mine was to participate in the NFL combine but for some reason I didn’t get a invite, and that was a goal of mine I failed. But I’m destined for greatness
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They say I can do everything. (Haha) they respect me over there at tech and I respect them back
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Mike Lee
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Football coach or in the NBA
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family but try both. Real love
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Mike Epps. He’s funny
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Just receiving 40 carriers my senior year of college and 2nd year at Texas tech. That was tough because I know I could’ve helped my team Win and make a lot of big plays
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I have a messed up hair cut
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• A lot, it was fun playing there
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Mary Mary – can’t give up now
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Everything happens for a reason
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I’ll talk it up with my staff first
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I’m not there yet so I don’t know, but if I go late in the draft then obviously it would be me. I’m destined for greatness.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• If they respect you they have to like you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Tyrann Mathieu, Joe Mixon, Kavontae Turpin, they all work hard.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, I choose to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mom, Grandma
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Odell Beckham Jr. Responds to Dozens In Lengthy Twitter Rant bit.ly/2ZD9R2W
about 13 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jordyn Woods Talks Tristan Thompson Drama for First Time Since ‘Red Table Talk’ bit.ly/2Pr3Bqe
about 39 mins ago via IFTTT
- Robert Kraft Masseuse Shen Mingbi Arrested After Video Shows Sexual Encounter bit.ly/2GCM1wJ
about 58 mins ago via IFTTT
- Pirates Pitcher Goes Down With an Injury After Releasing a 97 MPH Fastball bit.ly/2IRFBLy
about 58 mins ago via IFTTT
- Olivia Culpo Responds to Danny Amendola After Public Drama bit.ly/2GFDQzT
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT