• Name: Darren Scott
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 200
• College: Hastings College
• Twitter: @aceboogie_uno
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I was born in Waterloo, IA I love the fact that it taught me perseverance and toughness.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• They are all equally important and your success relies on all the phases
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry only about what I can control, So I try to have many worries they can knock off your focus
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I was never a 5-star kid out of high school , so I overcame the failure of not going to a four year out of high school but taking the Juco route.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My humor
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jordan Johnson a 6’2 Sub 4.5 guy out of San Diego he was my teammate, and a great guy
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a marketing agent
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family over everything else.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman because he always wins
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I feel like I’ve been against odds since birth so my life is a long story of overcoming odds. I beat the odds just to be in the position I am in now
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When people song happy birthday to me, a good embarrassment I guess.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My 1st College Interception
What song best describes your work ethic?
• All of the lights – Kanye West featuring Rihanna
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Work ethic
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma to show her I became something and didn’t just try
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tom Brady, he still doesn’t get half the credit he deserves
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, it’s just my mentality
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, he was on track to be a first ballot HOF’r sad story.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Both equally
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Father, Mother, and my coach and mentor William Muhammad. They are all three great role models and gave me the blueprint to succeed I just had to execute.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Boomer Esiason Gets Vinny From Jersey Shore To Reveal His Sex Count bit.ly/2vgrzex
about 7 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jake Arrieta Wasn’t Happy With Bryce Harper After His Ejection bit.ly/2vks8nu
about 17 mins ago via IFTTT
- Odell Beckham Jr. Responds to Dozens In Lengthy Twitter Rant bit.ly/2ZD9R2W
about 46 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jordyn Woods Talks Tristan Thompson Drama for First Time Since ‘Red Table Talk’ bit.ly/2Pr3Bqe
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Robert Kraft Masseuse Shen Mingbi Arrested After Video Shows Sexual Encounter bit.ly/2GCM1wJ
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT