Just when you think things are getting better for the new AAF league, things get worse. According to the Orlando Sentinel, the Orlando Apollos will no longer be practicing in Central Florida.
The state of Florida’s exclusion of professional athletes from receiving workers’ compensation insurance coverage is forcing the Orlando Apollos to start practicing in Georgia at the beginning of March, Alliance of American Football per the Orlando Sentinel.
The Apollos will be housed in a hotel in Jacksonville for a little more than a month while busing 30 minutes over the border to practice at a high school in Kingsland, Ga. They will still play their home games in Orlando at UCF’s Spectrum Stadium according to the report.
The AAF is not looking to be off on a good start, but they hopefully will be able to fix things soon.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jalin Burrell, CB, University of New Mexico nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jalin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- DeAndre Hopkins’ Ex-Girlfriend Amina Blue Gave Birth bit.ly/2KMvvy3
about 45 mins ago via IFTTT
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Didn’t Receive Alabama Degree Because of Ridiculous Balance on Student Account bit.ly/2UOqOZh
about 55 mins ago via IFTTT
- Snoop Dogg NSFW Rant on Clippers Following Blowout Loss To Warriors bit.ly/2Iw7aea
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Meaning they will take a TE later in the draft! twitter.com/tcbills_astro/…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone