• Height: 5’9
• Weight: 180
• Position: CB
• College: Duquesne University
• Twitter: GoLivePop14
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Hometown is rough, tough, and hardworking people come out of there. The thing I love the most is the culture.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study – helps you move faster and know what’s coming before it happens
• Practice – helps you enhance your technique and bring the best out of you
• Strength and Conditioning – prevent injuries and helps you become a better player
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not making my family proud
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Lost my spot because I didn’t know the plays. I studied all week long and made sure when my name was called I knew what to do
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Cole McDonald
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Something dealing with sports
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, because I knew all my life and because that’s the person im more familiar with and love.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• John Wick, because he’s a savage and business need to be
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Leaving Florida to
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping an INT after just catching one.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Hawaii game catching the first pick and giving Cole McDonald his first season pick.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Places You’ll Go – MajorNine
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physical – get bigger
• Non-physical – being a student of the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Grandmother, because I didn’t get enough time to get to
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• TurnUp Lounge
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Crevon LeBlanc
• Jatavis Brown
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because it means people see how you’re doing things and like the way you do them.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordan, special talent and could’ve done something big for the Patriots.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Jatavis Brown, he came from the bottom and never stop grinding and showed me that hard work pays off.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jalin Burrell, CB, University of New Mexico nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jalin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- DeAndre Hopkins’ Ex-Girlfriend Amina Blue Gave Birth bit.ly/2KMvvy3
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Didn’t Receive Alabama Degree Because of Ridiculous Balance on Student Account bit.ly/2UOqOZh
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Snoop Dogg NSFW Rant on Clippers Following Blowout Loss To Warriors bit.ly/2Iw7aea
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Meaning they will take a TE later in the draft! twitter.com/tcbills_astro/…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone