• Name: Ira Lewis
• Height: 6030
• Weight: 295
• Position: DT
• College: Baylor University
• Twitter: @Ira_SavageLewis
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Houston and I love Houston so much cause the people here so much love to each because we are very prideful.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, practice, strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I usually don’t worry but I can tend to over think things instead of just playing football like I know how too.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember when my coach
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say I never doubt myself.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Kyler Murray
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I want to be lawyer once football is done.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room has to be clean first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’m saving my family member because family is everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Superman because he is the best.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My father’s drinking habit and I overcame it by prayer and forgiveness.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Being majorly wrong about things I thought I knew.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Sacking the QB at the end of the game vs. Iowa S
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Work in progress by Gucci mane
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The belief I have in myself to beat anyone in front of me.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather because he help kept the family together
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most overrated player in football?
• Ed Oilver
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would r
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose but I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because she has given me everything I need to be successful
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jalin Burrell, CB, University of New Mexico nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jalin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- DeAndre Hopkins’ Ex-Girlfriend Amina Blue Gave Birth bit.ly/2KMvvy3
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Didn’t Receive Alabama Degree Because of Ridiculous Balance on Student Account bit.ly/2UOqOZh
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Snoop Dogg NSFW Rant on Clippers Following Blowout Loss To Warriors bit.ly/2Iw7aea
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Meaning they will take a TE later in the draft! twitter.com/tcbills_astro/…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone