• Name: Exavier Guillory
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 190
• Position: FS
• College: Central Methodist University
• Twitter: @ExavierGuillory
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
•I am from Houston, Texas and I love everything about the city
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study is most important because you need to know your opponent before you face them and to also have the upper hand knowing what they will do before they even think about it. Secondly, Practice is great for in-game situations and becoming technique sound. Lastly the working the the Weight room is great because you can have talent but adding strength & a hardworking ethic makes some a monster
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about what my future my hold but I keep faith and know that everything will be ok
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•I failed at going to a big D1 school out of Juco because I didn’t have the grades to attend . My first reaction was to get mad at myself but I then realized that I have to grind it out & keep faith believe that everything will be alright with reaching my dream of playing in the NFL
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality is that I’m a hard worker
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Josh Simmons
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A sports agent
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, and I don’t have a car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family because I’m very big on family and will do anything for them
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
I would be the main character in the movie Creed because he once came form nothing and had to fight all of his life for everything that he wanted . Then had a job that he was working but didn’t like it because it was not his passion and which resulted in him not being happy. So he quit and started doing what he loved to do and had a passion for.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest thing I had to always deal with is that I was always second on the depth chart and would get playtime but I always knew that I could be a starter. So after having enough of it I shut up and grind it out And became a starter the senior season of my collegiate Career.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• my most embarrassing moment would be when I was little I was outside on a bike and there was this cute girl that I liked. So I decided to start doing tricks on my bike to try to impress her & I ended up falling off of my bike and running in the house crying to my mom.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• this past season it was 4th down and the game was on the line and they threw it up and I missed my jam off the release but I ended catching back up and breaking the pass up.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Blood sweat and tears by Future
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• having a six sense always being a step ahead of my opponent
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• my Great grand mother because she taught and told me a lot of things that I didn’t understand at a a young age but now I do.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would call it Pick City
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Malcolm Butler
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I don’t think you can really get anywhere in life with just being liked
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he has been through aloof of adversity
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandfather because he had a long hard life but always succeeded in everything that he did. He graduated from college and got a degree while being in the navy when he had a chance to D1 out of high school and play football and possibly play in the NFL.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Odell Beckham Jr. admitted to being a cancer to a team that was okay with losing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 22nd, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/khvLjPjDTz
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:The World’s 4 Best Sports Holidays for 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sports… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1DtuBTW44F
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Did the Odds Shift for the Browns after 2017 and 2018 Draft First Picks? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Wonderlic Scores for the top QB’s are out, Kyler Murray had the lowest score nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/kyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro